Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Sophie

Yes, I have a little girl too! Here is sweet little Sophie. She is such a joy, even though she is 2 1/2. So far she is not throwing tantrums, just an occasional toy or two. She loves Davis very much. I think I can say the same for him, he actually wanted to share a bedroom with her! It is too sweet in the mornings when I hear her calling for him to wake up. However, I'm not sure how long he will go for that.

Sophie is very verbal to say the least. She loves to sing. Her daddy is top on her list! Although she is shy at first she always remembers a face and many times a name. Last Sunday at Church, during worship she yelled out several peoples names as she saw them. Although it was cute as ever, it was a little distracting to those around us.

I could easily blog all day about my kids. I just wanted to make sure and mention little Sophie, after writing mostly about Davis.

I must go to bed for now...






2 comments:

Anita said...

She is adorable... and sounds like a wonderful little girl...
You have a very lovely family!

Michelle said...

Thanks Anita! I do feel blessed!