Tuesday, January 15, 2008

No more Caffeine after 5 o'clock...

It's official. I can't have caffeine after 5pm or so, otherwise I lie in bed staring at ....no actually I get back up and blog, blog, blog or read your blog blog blog. How will I function tomorrow? I wish I could get paid for this. It is after midnight. I must turn in.

I actually keep trying to change this ugly background. I found several darling backgrounds but when I paste them and then preview my selection most of my page elements are missing??? My friends in blogland, html, pictures, etc...

If anyone could help me I would be very thankful.

Tomorrow I believe I am going on a hot date with my hubby. A local guitarist/singer is performing at Galileo's in Paseo. I really want to see him. I heard he is really good. Can't think of his name right now or I'd post a link. We haven't been out together in sometime. It is always much needed.

I will write more with a little more detail tomorrow. I am off to stare at the wall, or better yet warm my cold feet against Dave...Oh he'll love that. If you see me with a black eye you'll know why. He can be really crazy when he is in a deep sleep. Smile.

4 comments:

Anita said...

Usually when you get a new template you have to re do all the stuff on your sidebar... It's a real pain, I did it just a couple of months ago...

I know how it goes with the husband who can get crazy in his sleep... Rick once was dreaming he was in a fight, and punched me square in the back! Yeow! :)

Unknown said...

It sounds like a pain changing your background!! Good luck with that!

Sounds like you and hubby are going to have fun on your date!

And good luck with the caffeine. I know I couldn't do it. I love my coffee all day long. :)

Summer said...

Have fun on the date. And, like you I am addicted to blog stalking, I just do it at 5 AM instead of late at night!

SimplyBillie said...

I don't know if you've changed your background yet or not, but I like it. :)
Enjoy your date night! I'd love to see a link when you figure out his name. I love coming across new musicians.