Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tree Update...


Some of you have asked me about the tree. Well, it is still present. After finally speaking with the owner of the home she offered to pay half of the cost to have the section removed. I don't totally agree with this, however, it will probably be less expensive to go this route as opposed to going to small claims etc...Funny how things happen this way. Yes, I know I could fight this and probably win. Honestly I don't want to. I don't have the time nor money to do so.


So for now I am awaiting a bid/estimate from the Arborist who will be removing it for us. From that point we will await for the removal, and pray there are no damages in the process. She did inform me that she will not be held responsible for any damages yada yada yada!!! So hopefully by mid February it will be gone. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anita said...

This just doesn't seem fair...At least you'll be rid of the thing...

'Course, round here we just get a chain saw, a pick-up and a log chain to remove trees.
Now, though, all the trees in town are just trunks about 6 or 7 feet tall, so it's easier...