Friday, January 18, 2008

I want this tree gone!!!

For those of you I haven't griped to yet, "I want this out of my yard"!

Ever since we had the ice storm here in OKC this tree has been down in our back yard. It broke off of our neighbors tree. They need to clean it up, however, they refuse! It is actually a property manager/owner that refuses. Therefore we are going to have to make an appearance in her office next week with an arborist to explain that it is indeed unhealthy and rotten in certain areas. I am not looking forward to this. Yes, I am thankful that no one was hurt and that it did not take down any power lines!

That being said, I need it out of my yard. My little ones would like to play.

7 comments:

rebeckaoneal said...

so i guess iam just plain mean because i would have been out their with a chainsaw chopping it up and putting it backover the fence. but thats just my mean side.....

DeeDee said...

ya, I would be pretty mad too!! You better let your hubby do all the complaining, I don't think you can be mean enough!!!

Michelle said...

Not sure he can either;) He would have to take off work to do that...I think I will be going with the arborist. Wish us luck!

rebeckaoneal said...

i'm really good at being mean just ask jay i could come with you? or better yet just dont go and i will come over on monday with a chainsaw?:)

SimplyBillie said...

How rude! I can't believe they would just leave it that way. Good luck! I would definately take in the picture.

Anita said...

Maybe the arborist can be mean! ;) Good luck - and I don't blame you for wanting it gone!

rebeckaoneal said...

so how did the meeting go for this?