Thursday, March 4, 2010

You may hear more from me in the days to come... Pregnancy issues

I heart blogging, I really do. I just can't find the time to squeeze it in when I work and carry on with other responsibilities. Oh, and I LOVE to read other blogs too... Somehow I find a little time to do that every few days.

So, this pregnancy has proved to be somewhat eventful. From all the Progesterone deficiencies, and the symptoms that go along with that, to now what I am dealing with. I've had more spotting in the last 2 weeks, so I called the Dr. Tuesday morning. They wanted me in for an ultrasound/exam at noon. A small tear was detected on the placenta. I left thinking that it was no biggie, then got a call a couple of hours later with a little different news. With all the trouble of low progesterone it can affect the development of the lining and placenta. Therefore, I started Prog. injections yesterday and I am on a modified version of bed rest so the tear can heal. I'm pretty much home bound with my feet up until the end of next week when I will have yet another ultrasound. I actually feel pretty good physically speaking. Slight cramping is all. Emotionally I am doing pretty good, especially since the symptoms have subsided some. Please pray. Thank you.

On another note, I hope to blog a little more. On to my next post. Random thoughts Thursday!

No comments: