Thursday, March 4, 2010

Random Thoughts...

My dog snores VERY loud!

David has been very sick Sun-Wed, only the 3rd time in 16 years of marriage, what a blessing!

My aunt, age 73, left for Cambodia today to teach English using the Bible, this is one more of many mission trips she has made over the years. If you every want to do missions but think you can't consider this... she is a single woman and has been at it for over 30 years, and she has no plans of stopping any time soon.

I've discovered a new blog I love to read, Alamode, check it out on my sidebar, she's great!

I know what we are having, but until March 19th, my next ultrasound and my anniversary of 16 years I am waiting to announce, that is if you don't hear from Sophie before then :)

I am planning to make my own laundry soap and dishwashing soap soon, I'll let you know how that goes!

I am thrilled that I am going to be able to watch Oklahoma Christian's Spring Sing on the internet tomorrow night. I can't wait to see Meagan Branch (our flower girl) perform. By the way, when Sophie first saw our wedding pics (age 2 or so) she thought Meagan was her... she said look at my pretty dress :)

Davis can rest easy, the 5th grade Writing Test is over, gone, done with. He was soooo worried about it, kind of made me happy to see that he was taking it so serious. He surprises me everyday.

Randomness will end now. I promise I can think pretty random thoughts sitting at home for hours :)

No comments: