Thursday, October 28, 2010

Life has been a whirlwind...

You would think this was my first baby! There are many things happening a the Brown house... new baby, house for sale= keeping it clean for showings, working as a medical transcriptionist from home, and keeping up with a 5yo. and 12 yo. I am content. I am happy. I wouldn't have it any other way.

One thing I am blessed to be doing each week is attending a Bible study at church on Wednesdays.  I have always wanted to be able to do this.  The study is on "Becoming a Woman of Simplicity".  I have been so encouraged by the verses and illustrations on how God wants us to live simply, more mentally than anything, so that we can make time for him.  Oh how I needed this reminder.  What I am learning is that it is all about BALANCE... and how do I get that??? I pray for discernment.  I need guidance as to what I will say "yes" to and as of late motivation to keep my priorities in order.  The women in my study have been a tremendous blessing too! I only knew a couple of them when it started, and that was only as acquaintances. I have loved getting to know new women and hearing their experiences of living simple.

I hope to be more actively blogging. I love knowing that highlights of my life are being recorded for a future keepsake. Looking back on past blogs has been a treat. I really had forgotten several things that I had written about.

Here are a few photos of the kiddos~ they grow so fast!
Sophie w/ Camille @ 2 months

Our Davis turned 12!!! This face explains it all.
Thanks to encouragement from Elizabeth,  Sophie now loves soccer!



The girls at the Pumpkin Patch!

Cousins 5 days apart are now 12 yo.

No comments: