- I have already gone to bed once and have already woken up w/ Sciatic nerve pain, swelling, and what I think one may call restless leg syndrome. I hope I am not in for a long night! I barely have energy to write but it helps to pass time while my leg calms down.
- Today was a rough day with Sophie, she wore me out... from back talking, meltdowns, and attempts to manipulate time and time again I was ready to call it a night... however she stalled the whole process for about an hour and a half. She did finally top it off with the mother of all excuses, "mom I can't sleep because my back tickles and I think I should practice my sight words". I smiled as I once again walked her back to her bedroom for the last time. *I do believe her shinanigans that she pulled today were brought on in part by pain and discomfort brought on by her broken arm. I am hopeful that today will be better.
- I am definitely in nesting mode, mostly in my head, which is very nerve racking. I still have several musts to do before this baby arrives in about 3 weeks... or less.
- I love you BofA, today I am purchasing a van, however, the deposit I made 2 days ago had a hold placed on it until tomorrow, therefore I was going to have to tell the seller of the van to wait 1 more day... needless to say I called customer service and they lifted the hold. I am so grateful! so make sure you don't make large deposits at an ATM or your funds may be tied up.
- Found out this week that I have a moderate case of scoliosis. This explains all the back and sciatic issues I have been having. Since I am pregnant I can't have an x-ray to determine the extent. I am anxious to learn what I will be able to do to find some relief. Last night was rough! I told David that I can now see how people can become addicted to pain medications when they are dealing with chronic pain. Anyone who suffers from chronic pain my heart is aching for you!
- I've had to apologize to my kids more than once for being so grumpy, and thats an understatement, Sophie informed me that I was grumpy before I was pregnant, then followed it with asking what grumpy meant, thank goodness! My feelings were saved from being crushed.
- Tomorrow Sophie will be getting a cast on her left arm for a buckle fracture. She is not happy about it.
- Spent to much on school supplies for Davis today, and I used coupons and shopped 2 sales!
- I learned that I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced today. I knew I felt different. I did not dilate with either of my other two so I was excited about this. I hope I go on my own, however, we did schedule an induction for August 2nd, so there is now an end in sight!
- This post was compiled over a 24 hour period!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Random thoughts Thursday...
Posted by Michelle at Friday, July 16, 2010