Sunday, January 24, 2010

I must forge on...

I have not been absent from blogland, just not actively participating. This last week has been horrible for me. I won't bore you with the details but basically my body does not react well to Prometrium, the medicine I've been taking for several weeks, to aid in keeping this little baby where it needs to be. After visiting the Dr. 2 days in a row with symptoms that can only be described as flu like, I spent the majority of this last week homebound and recliner bound. I'm not sure I have ever felt so weak and tired, even after 20 hours of labor and delivering my last baby. Needless to say I took my last dose of Prometrium Friday night. I am praying that my symptoms start to reside. So far things are in the below average range, but not misery, thank goodness. I am starting my twelfth week so that should help too. Placenta take over please!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How awful, I pray you feel better :) And that your baby grows at a healthy rate. Good luck sweetie ♥♥

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so sorry you are having such a tough time! I will certainly pray for you!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Hang in there! I will be praying for you!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I'm sorry you've been sick! Will offer a prayer for you today!

Dawn said...

Oh, goodness. I am so sorry. I will definitely say a prayer that your body does what it is designed to do to keep that baby in there and growing.