Friday, February 27, 2009

Strange Friday

So I am sitting in my bed at 7:46 pm on a Friday night. Who does that? Who GETS to do that? Apparently I do tonight, and I'm not even sick!

Today I was home with Davis again. He felt much better this morning and was not running a fever. By lunch time he was feeling terrible, but no fever. He did not wan to eat either. We went to pick up Sophie at 1pm at school to take her to her renal ultra sound/VCUG appt. This is a follow up to the kidney infection she had about 4 weeks ago. This was a traumatic experience to say the least. She did well during the ultrasound, however, the VCUG is a test that involves catheratization and lying still then urinating to get accurate test results while still cathed...ugh...terrible for a 3 year old. I will probably never get her to willingly go to the Dr. again after today. The good news is everything is working properly! Davis is also feeling better than he did for the majority of the afternoon and still no fever.

So we came home about 4:30, ate nachos, and Sophie crashed about 5:30pm. She is still asleep! I even transferred her from the couch to her bed. The guys are playing some game, soooo I got in bed with my laptop and here I am.

So much for an eventful Friday evening. Our usual Friday night consists of attending Celebrate Recovery at our church. As for tonight I think I will be able to catch up on some much needed sleep, that is if I don't wander off in to blog land!

No comments: