Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Almost the New Year

Well before tomorrow I need to decided if I will post everyday for a year...this is something I have thought of doing. I love to blog, but don't always have the chance. There have been times I could not even get to a computer, so this may not even be possible to do. I guess I have a few more hours to mull it over.

I can't believe I am sitting here at 8:54 and my children are still asleep! I am about to hop in the shower and then get Davis to a basketball clinic by 10am. Then I will attempt to grocery shop and find some items on my gluten-free shopping list. This shall be fun. The fun part is looking forward to shedding some pounds. Perhaps when my broken foot is healed I can add some exercise to the plan!

Until the next time...

1 comment:

Gene said...

Happy New Year! I was so happy to meet you in person at Memorial Rd. recently! This blogging thing has allowed me to meet some really nice people! Best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful New Year!

Gene