Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Life changes...

So, I know I have been terrible at blogging the past year. I want to make an effort to keep it up, so here I go... again.

This last year has gone by so fast! Camille is almost one, which is soooo hard to believe.  I worked this last year from home doing medical transcription, which was a huge blessing and I loved doing it.  Since I was on the computer much of the day, I really didn't have it in me to keep my blog up.  Not to mention I want to spend time with my family.  Well, unfortunately I need to bring in more money to help support my family, therefore I am returning to teaching in August.  I am grateful that I was able to be home the first year of Camille's life.  I thank God for that. I also thank him for providing me with a job that has childcare at the school. How great is that?! She will be in a small childcare class on MY hall! A blessing that I never expected in my wildest dreams.  He is good at that.  I forgot to mention I will be working as a co-teacher (Special Education) at Del City High school. I am really excited! 


In addition to keeping up with a one year old, I am amused daily by my sensitive and dramatic almost six year old, and almost teenage son, standing at 5'10, might I had.  Life is never dull at the Brown house.  In my next post I will give a recap of our Honduras mission trip!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Oh Michelle - God does provide and it sounds like He has given you the perfect job!! So excited for you!