Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Home Sick...

It's been a little while since my last post. I've decided I'm going to make a New Year's resolution to post everyday for at least a full month in 2009. Perhaps the whole year, we'll see...

On Sunday Davis came down with a stomach bug in the wee hours of the morn...Needless to say I had it by Monday morning and in to this morning. I have been home from school for 6 days if you count Fall Break. We are feeling much better. The sad part is it reminds me how much I loved being a SAHM! Even if I was sick part of the time. I have truly become a homebody.

I have had some extra time to surf the internet reading sites I don't get to frequent as often as I'd like. I'm an information junkie I guess. I love educating myself about so many different kinds of things... So I guess I can say I'm not only home sick, but I'm also homesick.

No comments: