Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dear friends and fellow bloggers...

Well, my mom is finally home from the hospital as of this afternoon. I am staying with her overnight and in to tomorrow. She feels much better,however, she is exhausted. She hasn't had a full nights sleep in six days. She is already in bed. I pray that she is able to rest well and easy tonight.

On another note...I think I have lost my collection of photos that I have taken over the last 4 years! Our computer basically crashed over the weekend! It's like a blank slate! I am crushed. I had been putting off saving them to disk. I have some hard copies, but maybe only a fourth :( If anyone has any magical ideas let me know!

I am counting down the days for school to be out! Only 6 more days with students. It has been an interesting experience to say the least. I have learned many things. I am soooo looking forward to starting my new position in August. It was very difficult starting a teaching position 3/4's of the way in to the year, but I am so blessed that God blessed me in that way. He always knows what is best for us.


Until a later date....

1 comment:

kj said...

What kind of computer do you have? I work for a technology company, and the guys upstairs might be willing to try to look at it and see if they can at least get to your pics. We spcialize in HP and IBM.....you can email me if you want. kjohnson@unitedsystemsok.com